Back then, I always drop-by the Makeupforever or MUFE store in Bonifacio highstreet when it opened and check-out their makeup line and the prices as well. And yes I would love to try out their products because of great reviews, but unfortunately I was too hesitant to buy again because it's too expensive same as bobbi brown's prices. But then again because Marie Digby (my favorite youtube musician) has just been launched as the new ambassador of MUFE Philippines, I bought some of their products. One of the factors why I bought MUFE products is because Marie Digby's skin is not breaking out when using it, that means that it's good for those who have sensitive skins like her and another is that because all of their products that day was on SALE up to 30% off that's why I grab the chance to buy.
|(from left: Full Cover Concealer, HD Foundation,|
Aqua Liner, Eyebrow Corrector)
|Product: HD Invisible Cover Foundation|
Description: The HD foundation is an oil-free medium to full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfection, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant.
I am a shade 120 (Soft Sand) for this foundation. Good thing about this is that it has a wide range of shades! From the lightest to the darkest complexioned person I can say can find her shade in this foundation. Well for those of you who has seen Marie Digby, who has really a snow white-y complexion has her shade in MUFE's foundations. The packaging is a bit bulky to put in a vanity kit. I love that it has a pump which is very hygienic and controllable on how much you just want to dispense. I use this foundation everyday because of its buildable coverage and it doesn't even feel heavy on my face like I am not wearing any.
And now let's check MUFE's description:
1. Oil-free: I put this on every morning before going to work. Well, I can say that its coverage lasted until lunch time without using a primer. But when you put on a primer, it can last up to 8-9 hours. I used it last Christmas and I was impressed it lasted long! þ
2. Medium to Full coverage: As what I have said earlier, it has a buildable coverage. It covers my imperfection with just a light coverage. þ
3. Invisible on-screen and real life: This is the distinguishing feature of this foundation. I love that it's invisible on photos as well as in real life! Not unlike other foundations, you can sometimes see in the photo that your face looks very white. With this foundation, your face will look very flawless both in photos and in real life. þ
4. Extremely fine texture, supple and easy to apply: The first time I dispensed a few on the back of my hand and applied it on my face it's so smooth, very fine and yes, easy to apply! After applying it on my face, it didn't look very dry/matte, instead it looked supple but not oily. þ
5. Leaves the skin soft and radiant: After applying this foundation, my skin stays soft and looked glowing. þ
All in all, I can say that I found my Holy Grail liquid foundation! I will definitely repurchase this! :) How about you? Have you tried MUFE's HD foundation? I would love to know your opinion/review about it.